Sunday, July 5, 2009

Homeland Holiday

Happy Birthday America. I had a great view of the fireworks from my balcony last night but couldn't help thinking, "I hope none of the locals thinks we are being attacked by North Korea." Of course North Korea sending of missiles yesterday was in all the news but no one seemed terribly concerned. The kids and Mr. K. enjoyed some of the things on post like bowling and bouncy castles. I stayed home out of the heat and crowds. Deniz's dress is from Ottobre of course! And yes I know the button placement is not even. I had a lot of trouble with the button holes and had to rip two of them out. Do you know how hard it is to seam rip button holes? Then keep your mouth shut and appreciate that I got it done at all!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment