Sunday, December 25, 2011

Holiday 2011

It's Christmas now and I can't sleep, not because I'll get lots of great things in the morning but because I want my children to be happy more than anything on Christmas Day. Yesterday my aunt Alice and her husband Tom came to visit from Pensacola.

They brought Izzy a beautiful baby doll cradle that Tom handmade and a volley ball and net for D. I'm not sure who was most excited but Izzy rocked various things: teddy bear, balls, sweater, jacket off and on all day. We ate ham and potato salad, cream style corn, green beans, and rolls for lunch. Sweet tea was perfect. I'll update late in the day when my brain is actually working with photos and more on Christmas day.

We actually made the gingerbread houses a few days earlier, but we did get them done despite the Florida humidity.



Christmas morning, presents from Santa.



Great-Grandmother Annie B. with three great girls.


The day after Christmas we ate another Christmas meal with Aunt Sherry and Uncle David. It was so delicious! Smoked turkey breast, broccoli cornbread, hashbrown casserole, green beans, mac and cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment