Monday, January 19, 2009

Hormone Test

I just realized that once again I forgot to do my hormone test today. The nurse practitioner wants me to chew on these cotton things three times in a day and return them to the office. Only problem is I don't remember until nine o'clock at night. Maybe it is my subconscious protecting me though because when I go in to return that sample I have to have my blood drawn. When I was in the office on Wednesday the nurse got nothing and the lab tech grabbed my wrist so hard it bruised. But if either of those two are there again I'm not going to even try.

House is ready for the movers. I can't believe how much we got done today. The Kids and I are going to hide at the neighbor's tomorrow. So glad it isn't me handling the movers this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment